Not to be confused with the 1981 Jim Belushi and Dan Aykroyd film, Neighbors is a crude and brutal look at what happens when a fraternity movies in right next door to your castle. This red band trailer has got some chuckle moments, plus I trust the hell out of Seth Rogen when it comes to comedy, the guy can’t loose. Oh and yeah, that kid from high school musical is in it too. It’s funny that Universal would feel the need to debut this trailer so far from it’s release date, but who am I.
- ‘Neighbors’ Red-Band Trailer, Starring Seth Rogen and Zac Efron (thewatchingworld.wordpress.com)
- We have the first NSFW red band trailer for the Seth Rogen/Zac Efron comedy, NEIGHBORS! (aintitcool.com)
- Zac Efron Shows Off Chiseled Chest in Neighbors Still (people.com)
- Zac Efron: Shirtless ‘Neighbors’ Still! (justjared.com)
- It’s Now Totally Okay to Look at Shirtless Photos of Zac Efron (blockjams.com)
- Zac Efron Flaunts Sexy Washboard Abs on Set of Neighbors (Forevervogue.com)