I really was expecting more from this trailer, but this is it. Looking almost too much like the trailer for Man of Steel, director Christopher Nolan is clearly intent on keeping the juicy bits under lock and key. FINE!!! With voice over narration from the hardest working man in show business today Matthew McConaughey, the trailer lightly touches on what will ultimately be a space opera in which a few astronauts find a wormhole and thus the journey begins. With a sweeping soundtrack from the incomparable Hans Zimmer, the trailer delivers in emotion, but no action. I guess that’s okay? I don’t know…let me know what you think of this trailer. It’s just not doing a whole lot for me.
- Trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar drops December 13 (mitng.org)
- First Trailer for Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR (collider.com)
- Matthew McConaughy seeks to make the unknown known in first Interstellar trailer (metro.co.uk)
- Take to the Stars with the Logo for Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR (collider.com)
- Teaser Trailer For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR (comicbookmovie.com)
- Matthew McConaughey proposes to girlfriend Camila Alves (ritani.com)