I guess I should report on this since, everyone else is. I lost the fire for this franchise years ago, in fact everything after Spielberg’s Jurassic Park is a fucking blur to me. But on June 12, 2015 Universal “says” they are releasing the fourth installment…has it really been three films already? Fourth installment to the Jurassic Park Quadfecta (that’s not related to any Michael Crichton novel whatsoever) and it’ll be called Jurassic World.
Can you taste the sarcasm? Mmmmmmmmmm!
According to Collider.com the films release date comes after Disney pushed back the release of the fifth Pirates of the Caribbean film “Dead Man Tell No Tales” ( a title that should’ve been used for the first damn film…duh). Btw, the two are not related at all, but the date is important considering the slew of films being released that year.
2015 is going to be quite a fucking year for films if these proposed releases do indeed take place. Also slated that year (supposedly) are Avatar 2, Star Wars Episode VII, Man of Steel sequel [Superman-Batman], Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Adventures of Tintin 2, Independence Day sequel,Terminator sequel, Ant-Man, Warcraft and Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Pt. 2 !
Yeah…I know right?
- ‘Jurassic World’ Is the New ‘Jurassic Park’ Sequel Title; Dated for Summer 2015 (slashfilm.com)
- Universal Sets JURASSIC PARK Sequel JURASSIC WORLD for Release on June 12, 2015 (collider.com)
- New Jurassic Park film to be called Jurassic World (independent.co.uk)
- Jurassic Park 4 becomes Jurassic World (blazingminds.co.uk)
- `Jurassic Park’ sequel titled `Jurassic World’ (macombdaily.com)