Thom Yorke (Radiohead, Atoms for Peace), tweeted this morning: “Aaah Blinkin’ Hollywood🙂 Thanks to everyone who came last night. The message was to all those who attended their concert last night at the Hollywood Bowl, but it’s also giving us a clue as to how to watch this video. I tried it and I can say, that it smooths out an otherwise glitchy video. The question is “how fucking long can you blink your eyes without them getting really tired?” The answer is five seconds…I tried it and at a certain point, I felt like I had no control over my eye lids anymore. Like a person with nerve damage. Then the effect got harder and harder to see, so I quit, but I know you, our readers, have much more stamina than me. So, let me know how it goes. Remember…don’t hurt yourselves, it’s not worth it.
- Atoms for Peace Stream Surprise ACL Gig (rollingstone.com)
- Shows Of The Night: Wednesday, October 16th (thescenestar.typepad.com)
- Watch Atoms For Peace Cover Marvin Gaye In Mexico City (stereogum.com)
- Atoms For Peace To Headline Hollywood Bowl (thescenestar.typepad.com)
- Atoms For Peace Show Giveaways Via Radio (thescenestar.typepad.com)